- Lesson fees are non-refundable
- Lesson fees are not transferable to other students
- Lessons are billed one term in advance one week before the end of the term prior
- Payment is due no less than one week before the new term starts to guarantee the lesson time
- Mid-term enrolments are billed in advance for the remainder of the term
- Billing invoices for a full term are emailed through Fons. Other payment methods we accept include cash, and credit card through Pay ID (Osko) funds transfer, PayPal Me and the PayPal link on our website
- Lessons that fall on a public holiday will be rescheduled
- 48 hours notice is required for all cancellations
- If you can’t make your regular lesson time, we will attempt up to two reschedule make-up lessons per semester at our discretion (this is not guaranteed)
- We are unable to reschedule make-up lessons, and these do not continue over into the next term
- If your teacher is unable to take you for your lesson we will either reschedule or find an excellent replacement teacher for you
All our teachers carry a working with children’s check and adhere to the highest quality expectations surrounding our student safety. Our students are supervised for the length of lesson in either a one-on-one or group lesson arrangement. Parents are invited and encouraged to attend lessons at any time. For children under the age of 13 years we require at least one parent or guardian to attend the first few lessons and at least one lesson per month thereafter. In some cases, especially with younger children, we might ask parents to be more involved. All students under the age of 18 are required to have their parents attend at least the first lesson.
Supervision of students only occurs during the lesson inside. If the student is a child please ensure you are available to pick them up straight after each lesson, avoiding unnecessary wait time outside.
We invite you to please park in the street outside the house while keeping the driveway clear. Thank you for your cooperation.
Access to iROCK Music School is through the gate on the right hand side of the house. Follow the signs to the door and ring the doorbell for entry.
Consistent practise is critical to your success on any instrument. Without regular practise you are unlikely to progress and in most cases students who fail to practise at least six days a week will almost certainly give up within a few months. To avoid this we require all students to meet the minimum practise requirements and ask that you fill in the Practise Log each day. We check this and give feedback on it each week.
You are required to bring your folder to every lesson as your folder contains the necessary materials for your lessons. Please keep the necessary components up to date and look after this folder.
Cranbourne Music Partner Ship (See email attachments)
iROCK and Cranbourne Music have partnered to give you VIP access and a fantastic list of instore bonuses. Access to their VIP usually requires a $500 spend in store, but iROCK students don’t need to do this. The VIP program includes:
- Member VIP Card & Key chain card with barcode
- Standard Members get 10% discount on basics (strings, cables, sticks, reeds, books)
- Membership Offers sent monthly
- Priority Invites for events and Priority Access to events
- Priority Access to Sales
- Preview to Annual Sale (Queen Birthday)
- Online Discount codes apply to members
Media and Privacy
From time to time, we take photos, video, or audio recordings of students playing. This is, in part for the student’s own benefit, as it gives a measurable sense of progress to see/hear yourself at different stages of development. All images and recordings will be archived, and you will be able to obtain a copy directly from your teacher upon request. These may also be posted to our relevant social media sites and webpage in the future because we believe that good things are worth sharing. If you do not want your image/your children’s image to be used online, please let us know.